24 May 2012

Honesty is the Best Policy

"Sadie, did you play with Riley's iPod?"  Sadie's reply, "No, I didn't."



Two choice pictures from a 40 shot photo session of her escapades with Riley's iPod.  I always tell my kids that someone always knows the truth and whether they are telling it or not.  In this case everyone knows the truth.  Honesty is really the best policy especially if you don't destroy the evidence.

Other than trying to keep my kids honest, I've been painting up a storm in the basement.  As soon as my busy husband replaces all of the outlets, I'll take and post pictures.  It was really fun to do the kids space and makeover the hideous English pub.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

This is so funny. At almost 14, we still have the same problem with Caitlin. Sigh! She needs to learn to throw away the candy wrappers (of the candy she didn't eat) left in the shower, under her bed, etc... ;-)

Sharon said...

I ditto Jamie... it's so silly. Because wouldn't I notice 25 crumpled candy wrappers behind the sofa?

Amy said...

I love this so much! With a cute little face like hers as evidence it would be hard to get really mad...we are working on honesty at our house too-almost always involving candy or make up..."Taryn did you get into my make up? No Then why do you have my bronzer all over your face and neck and arms and legs?" Good times....By the way I hope you are surviving Cory's calling...I will pray for you :)