03 April 2014

Dresser in the Entry?

Here's a little project I did recently.  I found this dresser at Restore for $40.  It had a couple of broken knobs . . .


and had seen better days.  PERFECT!  It was crying for paint; my favorite thing.


I went to my favorite place for knobs (Hobby Lobby) and found these!


I washed the dresser down and applied two coats of SW Drizzle (mixed at Home Depot in a paint and primer in one paint).  No sanding!


Ta da!  Did I tell you that paint is my favorite thing?!  I'm still working on the accessorizing part.  The print is a little small for the space, but I'm hoping for wall trim in this entry and possibly a new wall color (I want a truer gray).  I'll commit to table top items then.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love! Where did you get your temple print?