12 May 2009

Oh, Mason!

One day a few months ago, Mason requested a mohawk in his hair for school. I thought whatever gets you out the door, so I obliged. I figured it wouldn't stay in very long anyway. So a couple of weeks ago, the kids come home with Spring portraits in their back packs. I swear I never saw the memo that the school was taking pictures AGAIN! I was guilted into fall pictures already, so I didn't need anymore guilt. Riley's picture was horrid with her hair falling out of her pony and looking wild. Keller looked sort of sweaty. Then I opened Mason's . . . it was the mohawk day. I may not have known that it was picture day, but he sure did; thus the special hairdo request. I had to laugh and almost ordered a copy (until Corey reminded me of our scanner). So take a look. He told me that lots of girls said he looked cool.



4 comments:

Cindi said...

ha, ha, ha! Good trick! :D

Amy said...

We just laughed sooooo hard! Mason is as always such a ladies man. :) We love that boy!
ps-are you staying away from the swines?

The Yosts said...

Look at that pose! What a man!

Jennie Blaser said...

What a funny kid! Great memory, though -- great story for the future. I hate that they have two picture days a year! I only get spring -- cause it is the one with their class as well.