It happens when your kids are 15 and 11. Hang in there! Oh, but if you get a dog, never mind, you're never alone!
Keep dreaming! The desire to be alone is what keeps me from going to bed at a decent hour every night!
I share that dream and would like to add showering and sneaking treats to the list...
and while I am dreaming how about a bedroom with a door that locks...
Amen!
I have that dream too- add showering with that.
Beautiful, just beautiful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It happens when your kids are 15 and 11. Hang in there! Oh, but if you get a dog, never mind, you're never alone!
Keep dreaming! The desire to be alone is what keeps me from going to bed at a decent hour every night!
I share that dream and would like to add showering and sneaking treats to the list...
and while I am dreaming how about a bedroom with a door that locks...
Amen!
I have that dream too- add showering with that.
Beautiful, just beautiful!
Post a Comment