10 May 2010

That's Entertainment

I was waiting until it was completely finished, but its taking too long.  We're just missing the glass insert for the components section.  Someday . . .


Corey did an amazing job!  I love it so much.  I filled it up with stuff I already had around the house.  The best accessory is probably the basket full of diapers and wipes (the white basket)!  Oh well, its function over beauty there, but at least the basket is pretty.  All in all, it turned out great. 

The next projects are all about eating.  I'm painting a plain wood picnic table for our backyard.  Its only $88 at Lowes.  And we've outgrown our newlywed kitchen table.  Also Riley spilled finger nail polish remover all over it last week. Unfortunately it involves losing my beloved bench and buying 4 more chairs, but I'll post the dining projects later.

4 comments:

Casey said...

It turned out so nice! Without the diapers it would be a model home...diapers just make it real and lived in!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

It's beautiful!! When can I move into YOUR house?

Kim said...

I love it Melissa!

Amy said...

It looks absolutely fabulous! So organized....I only wish my diapers were so conviently located in such a cute basket....So I have been dreaming about projects lately..can you post pictures of your bench from your table and your master bed? Did corey makes plans for it or just go for it? hope you guys are all well and happy!