Don't you love it when your two year old comes to you with what looks like chocolate all over her hands? AND its not anything near chocolate? I guess its time for potty training. SERENITY NOW!
Later that same day . . . .
I forgot that it was my turn to pick up the middle schoolers. I hurry to put above mentioned two year old in the car to discover her hands covered in her own excrement AGAIN! This time she combined her two apparent passions, graffiti and poop, and painted an abstract painting on her sister's door. Said two year old has been bathed (again) and the door has been thoroughly cloroxed. General Conference weekend is a great time to potty train right?
3 comments:
You know, I have really been struggling with the fact that my baby just turned 12. Your latest posts have done a world of good for me. I am feeling better; much, much better. Thank you!
I hope you survive this stage. Take it from me, time flies and all of a sudden you wish they were little again (sans the poop and crayon art on anything but paper!).
Totally laughing on my end!! Of course, I have a THREE year old who has zero interest in potty training. At least when you do it, it is done!
Oh Melissa, I so feel for you. Had a poop encounter this week myself. I have delayed potty training because I am too tired, but it might have to come now anyway. Good luck. I hope your little artist chooses a new medium next time.
Post a Comment