03 November 2010

Halloween

So several weeks and 10 onesies later, the poop art (pop art - I just made myself giggle) problem is solved.  I knew you were wondering.

I've received a request for Halloween pictures, so here they are.  I was really lazy this year, so we got all the old costumes out and forced everyone to wear something we already had.

An apparently angry ghost

The princess

Mason

Sadie

Our van for Trunk or Treating

My awesome friend Sharon!



Yes, we still have 5 kids.  Keller was a ranger.  I don't know either.  Its a guy with a cloak and a bow with arrows.  He wasn't up to taking pictures.  Halloween was fun this year.  Now if I could just stop eating their candy . . .

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am eating tootsie rolls and snickers from my kids bags as I read....I love/hate this time of year.

Emily Leininger said...

Ahhh. I miss you and your kids. Glad the graffiti stopped. Clever mom