After a month of touch up painting, fence mending, de-cluttering and purging, our house is officially on the market. So far we've had 4 showings in the five days that its been listed, so that's good. The house has been clean for a week straight, and I L-O-V-E it! Why don't I keep it this way? Maybe someday, when all the kids are in school. Here's a link to our virtual tour in case you're curious and want to peek at my clean house.
http://www.us.open2view.com/Property/4760
So I'll keep the beds made, laundry put away and sinks wiped down at all times for now. I will continue to be grateful for the warm weather, so that I have somewhere to go while strangers traipse through my house.
7 comments:
So pretty! I love your style and always have! I have to ask...where did you get those 2 chairs in your formal living room? Good luck with the home selling...I hope it goes quickly!
If you ever need a place to hang out, just come on over! The house looks great.
Oh my gosh. You're house is gorgeous. Ah! I want to buy it!
How fun to see the whole house and see the "big" picture! It looks so beautiful, like it's been professionally staged...way to go! I'm sure you'll sell it in no time! I hope you can find something you love as much where you're headed next!
The house looks awesome. You know you are welcome to come here anytime. We will be getting over the flu soon (I hope). Don't you want to just keep it. :)
Wow, you're moving? When is the big day? If you need a place to stop and stretch your legs, we would love to see you!
Love your house! You have such a talent for making things look beautiful!
Melissa, you are amazing. If you ever want to come and decorate my house I won't stop you. You are very talented.
Post a Comment