19 September 2012

Isn't it still Summer?

What happened?  I cannot believe that it's September let alone near the end of it.  I apologize in advance for this post.  I have to catch up and do the "what I did over summer vacation" post. 

Mason went to Cub Camp and had a great time despite the look on his face while he's fishing.



We took many trips with good friends. 

The Butterfly House.





Blueberry Picking.


 


Reptiland with the Pennsylvania cousins.





We took a lot of trips by ourselves.

The Akron Zoo.


Virginia Kendall Park - a favorite hiking spot.



 

We learned about my childhood . . . I used to take rose thorns, lick them, stick them to my nose and pretend I was a triceratop.  I know, weirdo!
 
 


 
We went to Cedar Point and rode the most amazing roller coasters, but only took a couple of pictures.
  
 
That's enough for now.  Consider this episode I. 
 
 

No comments: