A little live entertainment.
We had just seen the Drew Carey version, and the little ones were scared of what the play would be like. Keller looks thrilled. He was (sarcastically typed).
Addy and Sadie were excited to meet Scrooge and Tiny Tim.
A purple Furby and glittery make up - what Addy's dreams are made of.
Corey was SHOCKED to open his new iPad. Yes, that's his ALL CAPS shocked look.
Riley wanted clothes and boots.
Keller is still the first one awake on Christmas morning. Looks like it was cathcing up to him here.
Sadie got her very own scooter. This was her preferred mode of transportation up until last week when I finally put my foot down and made her take it outside.
Here she is with her beloved scooter brushing her teeth. It was by her side every minute of every day for at least a month. I especially loved that she rode it from the couch to get a snack or go to the bathroom.
Finally, the digital card that I sent out.
Finally, the digital card that I sent out.

2 comments:
OK I'm okay that I was not on the digital card list... mostly because I am so amused to see the Batman jammies on Corey. The exact same ones I bought John.
What a good looking bunch! Everyone is growing up so fast. I enjoyed spotting your "Kringle" blocks in one of the pictures. I remember when we made those! So fun, I miss you!
Post a Comment