I'm playing a little catch up here. Sad to say this really is my only form of journaling, scrapbooking and general record keeping. Therefore, I need to document all that I can regardless of how long it's been since it happened.
For example one night, who knows how many months ago, the 3 youngest wanted to put bathing suits on and take a bubble bath in the ginormous tub of ours. The only rule that I gave them was soon forgotten. It was DO NOT TURN ON THE JETS!
I love that you are playing catch up. And holy cow your kids have grown! Keller looks so much older, can you really have moved away a couple years ago?
1 comment:
I love that you are playing catch up. And holy cow your kids have grown! Keller looks so much older, can you really have moved away a couple years ago?
Post a Comment