24 September 2008

Now I Remember What Babies Do

Maybe more importantly, what newborns don't do. I knew I'd be up at night, but this is ridiculous. This one, a.k.a. Sadie, likes to eat then an hour later poop! She's getting better, but it was rough for a while. It seems that all of the other ones would be poopy when they woke up to eat. This is a much more convenient and efficient system. I probably just don't have true memories of the events. Sadie is a good baby who loves to be held while she sleeps. I'm trying to train her to sleep without being touched in some way. She's actually screaming her head off right now, so I'll continue this later.

1 comment:

Casey said...

so sorry! geez! you're in the thick of the hard part! hang in there! on the bright side, at least she poops! HUGS!