Here's the evidence. She's trying to be a thumb sucker. I think I'll just go ahead and let that happen. Maybe she'll sleep longer, and I won't have to get out of bed 10 times a night just to put the binky back in. She sure is getting bigger, especially around the middle and under the chin.
9 comments:
You NEED to come for a visit so I can get my hands on that cutie pie! I have one thumb sucker...and he's still at it at "4"...I say 1 out of 5 aint bad, and I'll worry about it someday....Love that you caught her in the act!
Yipee! Thanks for the news! I had no idea I had so much influence over
you?!? Can't wait to see everyone! We usually come up Christmas day, or the next...I'll have to check matt's schedule!
I LOVE Sadie's face-she looks so "innoscent" I wish I could convince a kid to thumb suck-life is so much quieter with a self soothing child...Although I guess Taryn is a little beyond the tumb sucking phase....So are you coming out to utah during the holidays? We'd love to see you!
So I finally figured out (by you telling me) that I have to leave comments so you know I visited.. Sadie is so adorable I can't wait to see her again. I am so HAPPY you are coming. I got the sham's and wrapped Corey's for you. Can't wait till you get here. Tell the kids hi and I love them.
We are probably going to northern utah depending on if brent mets his deadline at work by christmas...(his parents are in Heber City) we all REALLY hope he does and maybe if we are up there and you are up there we could do a little hanging out or dinner or something...I will let you know if we are able to make it up there.
Camille is a sucker and I love it. I wish Elsie would start. Good to hear Sadie is just picking it up. Maybe there is hope.
Abby is still a thumb sucker but she is my best sleeper. I don't have as many kids as you but it does give her comfort.
BTW- we have the same gymboree outfit for our new baby. I recognize the stripes :)
I don't think I knew you had a blog. I have to say these photos are adorable! Sadie is precious. And I like your entry about birthday--I need my 10 year old to read it so she knows what to expect for next year's birthday: nada! Birthdays wear me out, too, and all my kids have theirs right around a holiday.
Post a Comment