07 September 2009

A Snuggie?

I wasn't going to post anything about my birthday, but when Corey came home with my present I just had to post this picture.  He got me a stupid Snuggie.  (I've bought myself other things, so its not my only gift.)  At first I thought, "how lame".  But then I thought, "how funny".  So I put it on and had Corey take this picture.  See, I can read and work the remote all from under my ever-so-comfortable Snuggie.  It really is an amazing invention.  Too bad its still in the low 90's around here.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I laughed so hard at this picture! You could totally be on the infomercial. We might start calling you snugalicious at our house...By the way your head looks really good-I can't see a scar or anything!

The Yosts said...

And look at you with a book too! I'm sooo jealous of your gift :)

Megan said...

A snuggie in Texas??? You look adorable, but seriously, how cold can you get down there? Haha! You make me laugh!

Casey said...

Look how skinny your face is! Even in a Snuggie I can tell you've lost weight! And a funny side note...this is the gift Glenn requested FOR REAL last Christmas! LOL!

Jackie said...

You can wear it to sporting events too! I always die at that part in the commercial. The family wearing matching snuggies surrounded by normal people with jackets. Awesome.