Sadie turned one the day after Mason turned six, but I haven't put any pictures of her up yet. So here she is in all her chubbiness thoroughly enjoying a slice of razzleberry silk pie fresh from the Walmart freezer section. I was lazy again! Who cares, right?


3 comments:
I love that she's a mess! Classic picture!
I was lazy...who cares, right? You crack me up! Love the shots of Sadie! She makes me want to take a nibble of her chunkiness! (of course it helps that she's covered in dessert)
I love being lazy!!! But I like to call it efficient or energy saving... My girls discovered the supermarket bakery cake book last year and I have been totally off the hook ever since. I do feel a little guilty but not so guilty that I actually make a cake. We are due in Nov-the exact date is in debate (11th-I say- vs 20th-md says)...And with our luck she'll come in october...just kidding no crazy action this time around so far...maybe thanks to my energy saving ways.. :) Give those chubby cheeks a smooch for us
Post a Comment