Addy wanted me to post this picture of her on spider day at our little home preschool. I have 11 great kids this year and we are having great fun together. We are learning the letter Ss this week and are studying spiders and skeletons. I also included a picture of the Q-tip skeleton we will make on Thursday in case anyone is looking for some Halloween craft ideas.


3 comments:
Dang! WE missed spider day! Hopefully K will be back on Thursday. She LOVES Miss Melissa!
I love love love the spider hat! That is a costume I could pull off even with a stomach the size of Texas... And cami made that skeleton man at kindergarten last week...By the way thanks for the picture of the sanding. I am very impressed with you and your toughness.
Melissa! So cute! Post more of your pre-school ideas because they are so cute. I made the skeleton with my 3 year old after I saw your post. Thanks!
Post a Comment