Here are the costumes for this year. Nana made the boys' and I bought the girls'. As you can tell the little girls were more patient with the photo shoot than the older kids. The big kids were just dying to get their candy bags full. They got enough for sure.
Keller is some sort of Death Eater from Harry Potter. I wouldn't let him have the mask, so he tried to make his own face scary. The freckles just sort of kill the effect. He was too cool for his trick or treat bag this year and opted for the pillow case. I used to use one, but I thought it was because we were too cheap to get real bags, maybe I was just too cool.
We ended the evening watching "Beetlejuice" on the neighbor's garage door. What a fun night!
6 comments:
Those fairy costumes are the cutest thing I've seen! My kids went crazy this year -- pillow cases too, RUNNING from house to house to cover more distance.
Fairy girls look so cute!
I love the faire costumes!! So adorable!
You're kids looked so cute. Halloween just gets more fun as the kids get older. They now know what it's all about.
Your babies have beautiful eyes!!! I loved the costumes...Keller is really growing up too...We miss the neddos and want to send you a christmas card. Will you email me your house address? Thanks!
i love the little chubby fairy!!! how can that be sadie??? and of course the rest are ridiculously old too! how'd that happen?
kristi
Post a Comment