Yikes, more than a month has slipped away? I'm shocked. What HAVE I been up to anyway? Who knows, but I thought I'd better enter a new post to go along with my updated page. How embarassing that Thanksgiving has been long gone and there I was with a harvest theme. I'll enter something interesting later, but for right now, I've got to get back to Christmas shopping and mailing our Christmas cards before this holiday has passed me by as well.
3 comments:
It was so much fun to see you while you were in Utah! It has been way too long...
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
oopcdaisy.blogspot.com
So glad to be here - I've just seen it, such a simple but cool idea - I like your family home evening greeting a lot!
Just got your Christmas card in the mail- very cute picture!
Post a Comment