26 December 2009

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas!  We saw A Christmas Carol the morning of Christmas Eve day and came out to a snow storm.  It couldn't have been more perfect.  Especially since just the day before we were in short sleeves enjoying the 75 degree Texas day.  It snowed the entire day and left just enough for Christmas day.

Once again we had a great time spending my parents' and Corey's parents generous amounts of money on our kids.  No one complained of not getting something that they were hoping for.  That's a nice feeling.  Some even got things they never expected.  Our favorite has been Mario Kart for the Wii.  We've had a great time kicking each other's bottoms in the races and battles.

I promised my parents some pictures of the day, so here they are.


Christmas Eve snow storm








Christmas Eve Pajamas


Sadie's favorite thing to play with on Christmas Day (not the Monchichi, the buckle on the chair).  She spent hours doing it.


For Grandma, "what Santa won't bring me Grandma will"


The cute retro kitchen from Santa.


Addison loves the song "I Want a Hippopotomas for Christmas", so she asked Santa for one.  I told her that we can't keep a real hippo at our house and she said, "well ha ha, I already asked him for one".  Stinker.  After a trip to the zoo on Monday to see a real hippo, she decided that a couple stuffed ones would be better.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and feel that Spirit of Christ that I feel so much at this time of year.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds like you had a nice day and I can't believe you got snow. I bet Mason was thrilled!
Caitlin got the owl pj's for Christmas too! Love them...

V and Co. said...

um your house is gorgeous!!!! off to check out more! ;) -V