01 January 2010

Family Photos

We had my father and sister take some pictures of the entire family recently.  Its been years since we were all in front of the camera.  Some didn't turn out too bad.  One we used for our Christmas card, so you probably have seen it, but here are also a few that didn't make the cut.








7 comments:

Megan said...

Melissa, you are lookin' like a hot momma!! Shedding the pounds! I do like the kissie face one best:)

Casey said...

I agree that you're looking like a hot mama! Next year you'll be ready for the "here I am in my bathing suit-Merry Christmas" card! Loved the pics...especially the snow! Where did Santa get the red kitchen? So cute! Wish Lyndie could come over to play with Sadie! Miss you!

Jamie said...

You look great! Time to go swimsuit shopping for Aruba...

I loved your Christmas card photo and the ones that didn't "make it" are too cute. Your dad and sis should go into photography. ;-)

Jennie Blaser said...

fun pictures. I love the bottom one -- so many different and fun things to look at! :) I'd love to have a snow storm come here to Phoenix just in time for Christmas.

Laura said...

I love the look on K's face in the last one! Exactly what our 2 oldest do!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

You guys look awesome! Love these pictures and all of the updates!

tammy

V and Co. said...

i can't believe how big your kids are! seriously has it been that long since we lived in the townhouses? so i hear i know a couple of people (gina hemma being one of them!) that you know now. btw LOVE gina she's amazing and so are you so you two would make amazing friends together. ;) too bad we didn't have more time together before we all moved away from each other. i think i would of loved to learn stuff from you! you are super talented!!!!