We just got back from Aruba last night. We had an amazing trip! I'm glad to be home, but I wish it weren't raining and cold here. What a difference a day makes. Oh well, we had a great week and its time to be home. My parents and sister watched the kids for an entire week. Bless their souls! I didn't worry one single time about the kids. (I worried a little about the babysitters.) We met some friends from Michigan down there and had a blast. They rented a jeep and we explored the entire 20 mile long 6 mile wide island. We snorkeled, sailed on a pirate ship, sunbathed (now I'm shedding my outer layer of skin) and ate a ton of seafood. It was a great trip and so nice to get away. I still can't believe we got to do it. So, here are some pictures.
a natural pool
See how beautiful it was. The weather was perfect the entire week too. But I have seen enough speedos and leathery skin to last a lifetime.
4 comments:
I almost didn't click onto your blog because I'd love to be in Aruba right now instead of Arizona, and I wasn't in the mood to get jealous, but I'm glad I did. Gorgeous pictures. Vacations sans kids are the best! Glad you had fun and welcome back to reality!
WoW!!!!! How fantastic! I laughed very hard at the speedo/leathery body comment and I hope you took a lot of sunscreen so you don't have to be sanded again anytime soon. I'm glad you guys could have a fabulous trip and I'm waiting to see the finished entertainment center...I'm curious how the speakers are going to work with the shelves. Anyway, you kick butt.
How fun! Aruba looks great! I agree with the speedo, leathery skin comment. After awhile it gets old seeing people in bathing suits. It's sure nice to vacation there though, and enjoy the nice weather. Although, I don't think Jennie should complain about Arizona weather :) The high today here is about 25. I'm so glad you had fun, you guys deserve it.
NEED TO GO THERE...SOON!
Post a Comment