I still have to paint the bookshelves (I'll take pictures of the process and post what I did for those of you who have asked). BUT here is the TV stand with only one TV! I am so in love with it. I look at it everytime I walk by the room and say "Ahhh" so much better. Oh happy day! I'm off to paint the shelves.
Tip of the week: when you have drawers that are really tight fitting, rub a little candle wax on the edges and they slide in and out just fine.
3 comments:
Beautiful! Just like your whole house! I think I hate you!!! (but not really, cuz you're too nice...and we're related and all that too...)
Just in case I haven't told you I love love love love love the entertainment center and I can't wait to see the rest and I would like to hire corey if you guys ever decide to move to st george or we move to texas...by the way our friends the goudy's moved to flower mound a few years ago and I just realized you might know them...Anyway, good work and I love it.
It is so A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
Post a Comment