14 August 2010

"I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!"

Can you guess the movie?  Its Elf.  I found myself quoting this movie line today as I vacuumed my floor.  I know, not what you'd expect to hear come out of someones mouth during vacuuming.  Lately for me its bordered on curse words as my once beloved Dyson disappointed me again.  I got "sucked" in by Dyson's great advertisements and bought one a few years ago.  It was great in the beginning, but slowly lost suction, can you believe it?  So today, I professed my love to my new vacuum.  It is so amazing! 
Its a Miele melon yellow upright. I did lots of research, tested out several vacuums, and picked this one.  I feel cleaner already.  Good riddance Dyson!

5 comments:

Kari Roberts Staker said...

You are too funny! My broken Kenmore will be jealous - though it is a fancy red!

Brooke said...

What you ditched the Dyson? We just got one around Thanksgiving last year, now I'm worried!! Enjoy your new love. Happy Vacuuming :)

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

Interesting--Everyone always raves about the Dyson. We were just about to go get one when we got new carpeting. We were told that using a Dyson on the carpeting is the only thing that would void the warranty. Interesting! Now I want to check out the kind you got.

Wish I could be so happy vacuuming!

Jennie Blaser said...

I got a new vacuum in January and I spent like five hours the next day vacuuming my whole house over and over (from all different angles) it felt and smelled SO clean. Love new vacuums.

Megan said...

ELF - that is so Melissa!!! So sad about your Dyson, but your new vacuum looks awesome! Happy sucking! :)