Here are a couple of updates on previous posts. If I were smart, I'd link you to them, but I'm not smart so there you go. Here's my kitchen:
 |
| A couple new plates from Marshalls |
 |
| In case you are the kind to notice, yes I did add ribbon to the valances by the table just like the one above the sink. I just took these pictures before I had returned to the store for more ribbon to finish the job. |
 |
| The chairs that I "ruined" look better than the other ones. |
 |
| The snake that came to visit me a couple of weeks ago. He just sneaked in the back door while Corey was taking out the garbage! I am so glad that we caught him as he came in. I shudder to think where he could have ended up. |
So, now if I could just have someone pay for new granite countertops and a marble penny tile backsplash, I would be in heaven. Oh, except for the white floors and the eating area that is too small and . . . maybe we'll just move.
On that note, word is getting out, so I might as well take this chance to announce that there is a high probability that we are moving to Ohio sometime in the next 6-8 months. Corey's company wants him to be the head finance guy at Genie (you know, garage door openers). So until we know more details, I'll just continue to decorate imaginary houses in my head.
5 comments:
OK - Totally drooling over your kitchen, but willing to let that go knowing that you might be moving so CLOSE!! WOW!! SO EXCITED!!
You have such a talent for design! I love your kitchen and all the cute touches. So Ohio, huh? You do realize that's Longaberger country and a certain friend from Utah might have to visit... :-)
Your kitchen is fabulous! (minus the snake:) You're moving up north just to come decorate my house, right? Good luck and keep us posted!
see, if I had been up on my blog reading I would have read your news here! love the kitchen, you are uber talented!
Looks great! Of I expected nothing less! So does your statement about Corey and Genie mean you are staying in TX?
Post a Comment