21 December 2010
Reindeer Names
This post is mostly for me and my failing memory. I heard a great idea today about gift giving and I wanted to remember it, so I decided to post it so next year when I print a blog book, I will remember. A friend's mom told us how they stopped their kids from trying to peek and poke at gifts before Christmas. They would assign each kid a reindeer name and write those names on all the gifts. Of course they wouldn't tell the children their names until Christmas day. Christmas morning when they all came down to open gifts she would greet them with, "Good morning Comet." and so on revealing their reindeer names. Its such a great idea. I wish I hadn't wrapped and labeled everything already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brillant!
That is so cute! BTW- sorry I haven't answered your FB message. I think it was Kathleen who told us that she gives her kids somthing they want, something they need, and something to read.
Merry Christmas, Melissa! Sure am happy to have you as my friend!
Post a Comment