The movers are coming next week, so I guess we're really moving. I dread having people at my house working hard while I sort of just sit around. I feel guilty and imagine them thinking "now I see what housewives do all day". Right? I feel like I need to "look busy", so they don't think I'm lazy. Yes, I know this irrational thinking, but its one of my many irrational feelings. The other is that things that I've hung on the wall will inevitably fall off. Nothing has ever fallen off the wall, but I'm sure a carpet cleaner or two has thought that I watch an awful lot of television. This is just a nightmare for me to have 3 days of trying to look busy while people tear my house apart. I would leave, but then what if they steal something. Reading looks less lazy than television right? I'll be glad when the week is over.
We'll head to Houston to see some friends. You know the people that we kept promising to visit since we were both in Texas. I'm glad that we are finally getting down there. Then we fly out on Father's Day. I told Corey that his gift is the fact that we are moving to Ohio for him.
I am really going to miss Texas. I have met some of the best people I'll ever know down here. I am up for a new adventure though.
Here's our new address if you need it:
4888 Staffordshire Circle
Canton, Ohio 44718
2 comments:
Wow!! Look what happens when you are out of touch for a bit! We have been reminiscing about our trip down there last year and now you are moving! Ellen sent me a link to your post. Sounds exciting. Is it a new job or a transfer?? Your Ohio house looks so fun! Busy days ahead. Good luck and we wish you the best.
Sadness... was hoping you'd have juicy posts about your new digs. The people want more!
Miss you.
Post a Comment