I just want to back track a little, so I can always remember all the fun things we've done so far this summer. Plus I'm not getting very far on the house. I have the kitchen trim and walls painted. I painted the master bathroom too. That's about it. I decided that I need to focus on having fun with the kids while they are home. It will be just me and Sadie when school starts, so I can paint then. Here are some of the fun things we've been up to.
 |
| Putting on a new roof while moving. I like to multi-task. |
 |
| The Gulf of Mexico at Galveston. |
 |
| Mason being himself with his own added sound effects. |
 |
| Addison and one of the Cobia's (its hard to tell with them, they have triplets and a girl on either side of them, so they look like quintuplets). |
 |
| Riley's dream come true. Eating at a shop featured on Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives". |
 |
| Cuyahoga Falls National Park, Ohio. |
 |
| Mason wasn't impressed with the waterfall after having just been to Niagara Falls. |
 |
| Sorry for the blurry photo. They all turned out that way. |
So, besides the roofing and moving, we have done some fun things. And here's a peek at the kitchen update.
 |
| Before (Don't you love how they had the TV on for the real estate photos?) |
 |
| Look, the TV is still on! So we painted all the trim white and the walls are called Sedate Gray. So much brighter. |
Lots of work still to come, but for now we are just going to keep making summer memories that are fun and have nothing to do with remodeling.
3 comments:
You have inspired me...new paint, trim and all. I'll need your help picking out colors...maybe we can go on a Menards date :)
I swear you do more in a day than others do in a month! The house is coming along great and I can't wait to see the progress. Your kids are also so adorable (and big!).
Boo hoo! Now that we are back I am REALLY missing you... I'm trying to figure out how to survive the endless summer heat and keep everyone happy all day long and fed as well. Fed? Without anyone to bring me dinners Tuesday nights? Boo HOOOOOOO....
Your kitchen looks great. And so do all your vacation photos. You have gone from one border to another this summer, not many people can say that! I can't believe the craziness you've been through, there must be some blessings ahead. (Or perhaps you've already seen some?)
Post a Comment