06 September 2011

Four eye, four eyes you need glasses to see.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs right?  Anyway, 3 of our 5 kids got glasses a week ago, but Mason got his first glasses, so I had to document it.


We discovered that he was seeing double at arms length instead of right at his nose like normal people.  That would make reading difficult.  With glasses and exercises, he should grow out of it, but isn't it so cute?

AND I had to show you this picture of Addison's latest ouchy.


She came to me to show me that with her recent scratch and permanent two freckles, she had a smiley face on her arm.  That's a positive way to look at pain. 

That's all for today.  I am still working on the family room, got distracted by a sale on chairs, and finally feel like getting going again.

4 comments:

Johns Family said...

Cute Mason...maybe that's why he can't sit still...he has been seeing 2 of everything :)
Your a paint-ahalic...can't wait to see it finished...and excited to see the chairs.

Tricia said...

How are you guys? Hope you're liking your new spot!! Miss you! Keep in touch!!

Jamie said...

Oh, cute glasses and I sure hope you have vision in your insurance plan, sounds like you're going to need it! Post photos of all your projects soon.

Kim said...

You've got cute kids Melissa. I hope they are all making friends and having fun at school. Good luck with all of the house stuff. I'm impressed that you are already redecorating. You have such great taste.