We had our final preschool party yesterday at one of the kid's amazing pool. I took the preschool over from a girl who suddenly moved out of the ward. I started last October and have had so much fun doing it. I had 10 kids every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 until 12:30. I thought I'd get burned out, but I never did. It was nice to use the things I paid BYU so much to teach me. Despite the fact I was still working with children, I felt like I was using my brain a little. It was refreshing. I was beginning to wonder if I still had one. It also forced me to make my own kids clean up the toy room at least twice a week. Now that preschool is over, it will be trashed all summer long. My solution is to throw all of the toys away and never buy new ones, but my kids don't agree. Why do they love toys so much? So anyway preschool was really fun and I'm doing it next fall after I get settled with the baby.
4 comments:
Hey! It's great to see you on "the blog"! I'm looking forward to "seeing" more of you this way! Glad you're settled in (again) and lucky you to inherit a preschool! Check out my blog too! mom25kids.blogspot.com
And don't be a stranger!
FINALLY!!! Kristi told me you started blogging and I didn't believe her! You guys look fabulous and who is that pregnant girl! Can't wait to see more! Check us out at mselthofer.blogspot.com
So I says to Mabel, I says... check out debloois.org
I totally like linked to you.
So how is the pregnant lady and fam? Cami got Addison confused with Riley the other day and I thought wow it has been too long. So if you are ever in St George/Utah we need to hang out.
Post a Comment