02 July 2008

Home Sweet Home?

I thought I'd take some pictures of some of the things I've been working on lately. Here are a few pictures of the house and a few rooms we've almost completed. Whatever that means! I don't think I've ever been satisfied with a room. Oh well if that's the worst thing in my life . . . So ignore the lazy kids in the family room. The kitchen was too messy to take pictures today. Otherwise here's the dining room, living room, master bedroom, family room, front bath (we replaced almost everything), Riley's room, the little girls' room, the house, the pool and what else? We redid the master bath, but I didn't feel like cleaning off the sinks to take a picture. Its been fun.















5 comments:

Casey said...

WOW! I'm impressed! Not only with the gorgeous house, but the fact you POSTED the pictures so FAST! I gotta say I didn't hold my breath! he he he! I love all the colors, and the furniture, and the house itself looks fabulous! Wish I could stop in for a visit!

Amy said...

ok-where did you find Addison's comforter/bedspread paraphanelia? Taryn deserately needs to get out of the crib since she is turning three in a couple of months....Anyway I've had no luck in the bedding department and love what you found-in Riley's room too...And of course the house looks fantastic. I love the princess fort thing too...and what color is the paint in the living room area? IS it chocolate ish? Whatever it is it is bold and I love it!

Megan said...

You are amazing! Your house looks so perfect - I wouldn't expect anything less! You need to send some of those creative/crafty juices my way!

Jackie said...

Melissa!!! It is Jackie, formerly, Bradley!! I have been hoping to find your blog! I think about you all the time, I miss your family!

Jackie said...

Email me and I will give you some websites you can go to to change it up: Jackie.atkisson@gmail.com. I can't believe Keller, I commented on your blog before I even read it all and I got teary-eyed seeing how big your kids are and little Addison I never even met! When are you due next? I want to move to Texas too and we can be married friends finally! Email me when you have time. I would love to chat.