This pregnancy has seriously flown by. I can't believe that I'm down to weekly visits. Yet I'm still trying so hard not to get in that "this could happen any day" mode. I'm trying to focus on getting the kids back in school to distract me.
I'm amazed out how easy this one has been so far. I said so far. I think for me that the last month is uncomfortable enough that you remember the whole thing being like that. You find out you're pregnant then you think that you'll instantly start showing and aching and not being able to roll over at night without assistance. Not true, but having that for a month is enough to burn it into your memory as lasting longer. I'm not complaining. I'll make it. I especially am lucky to not have the morning sickness thing on top of all of this, but its harder to ignore the belly right now. Plus the 107 degree temperature days aren't helping. We had some relief yesterday, it was only 96.
So we'll proceed into the final stretch, watching my belly stretch (no new stretch marks at least), and seeing when this one decides to come join us. She'll have to decide whether she wants to start kindergarten when she's barely five or when she's just about to turn six. Of course that depends on if we're still here in five or six years. I don't see why we wouldn't be, but one never knows. Since Addison decided to go for the dramatic c-section arrival, things are just a little more complicated this time. We are going to try the normal way, but induction is different now. I've had to be induced each time for either high blood pressure or being a week overdue, so we'll see if she'll come on her own or if we have to try a less drug induced induction. FUN!
4 comments:
I am so excited! How fun is that going to be! You need to tell everyone her name as soon as you guys have decided. Miss you all!
I love the title to this one! You are such an awesome mom and I can't wait to see #5 - don't you just start numbering them after 3? I remember driving to Utah with my siblings (8 of us) and my mom would make us number off in the van before leaving any stop along the way (I was #7) Lots of Love!
Love the new look! And music too! You're just a blogging PRO now!
I FEEL your pain! It's so hard in the end...you just want the baby OUT! Sounds like all of your births have been exciting! Can't wait to hear how this one turns out!
Wish I could come rub your feet, or wash your dishes or something (swim in your pool?)!
Megan, I need your blog info again or at least an e-mail address!
Post a Comment