27 October 2008

Daddy's Little Girl




Look at the matching hairlines! Isn't it hil-"hair"-ious? Here are a few recent pictures of Sadie. She is finally smiling more and making life a little more fun. The magic sleeping pjs broke, and we're back to every few hours. I blame it on her two month check up and shots. That always seems to put a bump in the road. We'll see if things balance out again.

We look forward to Sadie's blessing this Sunday. Grandma and Grandpa Neddo are coming, and we can't wait. They'll be here for Halloween as well. What a fun weekend! I'm sure we'll have some pictures to post after the weekend.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE the hairlines! Both of us cracked up. She does look like a happy baby and we will think happy 5-6 hour sleeping thoughts your way! I have gotten into the habit of logging on to your blog every morning so we can listen to the music on it during breakfast. Cami knows all the songs well enough that she belts along with the music and forgets to eat. Thanks Neddos! We miss you.

Megan said...

Such beutiful hair! Corey is such a good sport to pose like that! Little Sadie sure looks mighty purdy these days! Good luck this weekend and I am so hurting for you with the no sleep thing. Other than that, I hope everything is going good!

Jackie said...

Yay! New pictures! She is so cute!!! What a sweet little non sleeping addition to your family. Miss you!

Losing Weight With CHOCOLATE said...

How cute is she!!! I'm impressed that Corey would pose for that. You did good girl.

Casey said...

Hil HAIR ious! LOL! I'll have to make sure Matt sees that one!