That is my favorite picture of Mason! I did love the Twilight movie, it was better than I thought it would be, and all the screaming and cheering did help in the theater! I am going to see it the 2nd time this weekend with another big group of gals that missed it the first time around. I'm really glad that I read the book 2 years ago and cannot remember every tiny detail, but I thought the movie did bring out the true essence of the book. I heard that people who have not read the books were completely lost so I can't recommend it to just anyone. After book club last night, we had one of our best discussions on "The Woman in White" by Wilkie Collins so now you have to read it! It was such an amazing mystery with tons of twists and turns, just when you think there's a lull in the book, something big happens and you realize that you might have to go back and re-read parts to make sure you got it all! (I don't recommend skimming parts in this book since you'll find meaning througout even the slower areas - sometimes I skim if I get bored, but don't do it with this one!) Sophisticated entertainment that really made you think! Loved it!
1 comment:
That is my favorite picture of Mason! I did love the Twilight movie, it was better than I thought it would be, and all the screaming and cheering did help in the theater! I am going to see it the 2nd time this weekend with another big group of gals that missed it the first time around. I'm really glad that I read the book 2 years ago and cannot remember every tiny detail, but I thought the movie did bring out the true essence of the book. I heard that people who have not read the books were completely lost so I can't recommend it to just anyone. After book club last night, we had one of our best discussions on "The Woman in White" by Wilkie Collins so now you have to read it! It was such an amazing mystery with tons of twists and turns, just when you think there's a lull in the book, something big happens and you realize that you might have to go back and re-read parts to make sure you got it all! (I don't recommend skimming parts in this book since you'll find meaning througout even the slower areas - sometimes I skim if I get bored, but don't do it with this one!) Sophisticated entertainment that really made you think! Loved it!
Post a Comment