Sadie's blessing was a great occasion. It was so wonderful to have Corey's parents here. We had a great weekend, and I never would have pulled off a dinner for friends and neighbors without Grandma Patty. She is a great help. (Having had so much family visiting lately makes me wish we were just a little bit closer to family or just super rich would work too.) We invited neighbors to the blessing and a few came. The rest made it for dinner at our house after. I can't believe what good neighbors we have. Heavenly Father truly led us to this house.
Life is good otherwise. I'm starting to gear up for the holidays. Is it that time again already? YIKES! My kids sure don't need anything. The toy room is overflowing as it is. Do you think they'd be too upset if they got ceiling fans from Santa?
2 comments:
I love the blessing dress. simple yet pretty and of course she totally makes the dress.It is nicer to be closer to family here and I bet the kids loooooved having grandma and grandpa around. --the picture of addie at the pumpkin patch with the little pumpkins was adorable by the way. And thanks for expanding my morning listening tunes. The girls would love variety now that they have the other songs memorized...or I could actually turn a radio on...but we prefer the neddos blog to the radio any day.
So sweet! Glad it went well! I'm gearing up to feed a crowd this Sunday...it's always fun but stressfull too!
And I think Santa should bring bead board and a chandelier for Lyndie's room!
Post a Comment