I tried to wait until after Thanksgiving to redo the blog, but I couldn't stand it anymore. Hopefully everyone is out of town or too busy to be checking. Or maybe I just don't care. I look forward to Christmas so much. I might as well make it last as long as I can. I promise that I won't put up our tree until Friday.
Here's a little of last Christmas for a blast from the past. I hope to get a decent picture of Addison this year. She looks like she has problems, not that she's just making a funny face, but I couldn't get one of everyone looking decent. Oh the joys of family photos.
So Happy Pre-Christmas!
1 comment:
Sorry, you're SO busted! I'm not out of town, and I should be CLEANING my house before Bernie and fam get here tomorrow! BUT I've been at the school, then running an errand for matt....and I just want to SIT!
Love last year's pic!
Post a Comment