26 January 2009
Personal Trainer
So its the new year and I had a baby last year, so of course I'm trying to eat right and exercise. I've been going to the gym a lot and logging in my calories. I even have a wager going on with my sister and mother to see who can be the biggest loser. AND for the first time since the show started, I've been watching The Biggest Loser without a Ben & Jerry pint in my hand! That's a big step. Now to top it all off, a friend of a friend is a personal trainer and wants to train us for free to drum up business at our gym. I actually hesitated at first. I pictured someone yelling at me and making me drag them around the gym looking like an idiot. Then I came to my senses and realized what was being offered to me. A free personal trainer? Where do I sign up? I hope my enthusiasm is still the same after we get started. I'll keep everyone posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
best of luck!i want to hear how it goes!
oh and btw i saw pictures of your house on here and you have been busy! and of course it makes me want to change everthing and start all new. i love your blue walls, and your black and white pieces of furniture! :) you are so talented.
If I just didn't have a baby I'd say sign me up! Good luck with it and it's a good thing you posted it because now you're accountable to all of us :)
I'm so jealous! does your friend need to train anyone long distance? I need to get in on that wager...what does the winner get?
good luck! I'm intimidated by personal trainers, so I'll be anxious to hear your experience. Dave is finishing up a 3 month biggest loser contest at work. He's down 27 pounds and is pretty sure he'll win (it ends this week). He is looking great! I wish I had will power!
Post a Comment