30 January 2009

Chubbers!

Sadie decided to do an experiment and see what the effects formula would have on her body shape. Here are her findings.


4 comments:

Sachiko said...

She is so adorable!! I love chubby babies.

Casey said...

Love the rolls! Too bad they're not cute when you're a grown up!

Amy said...

I want to give her a rasberrie in a big way. I bet those chubbers are great when they get wiggling! She is definitely a beauty. So I never told you how to do the top picture thing. So you go into the costomize thing then click on header then check the box where it says pic on computer/web then browse to get the pic. Then it will download and save just like any picture. You might have to mess with the size...or you can call if the was confusing...(702)787-8752 Anyway, glad to hear no pertussis!

Megan said...

Totally love the chubs!!!