17 October 2011

Ramseyer Farms

I am currently working with the young women in the church and loving it.  We had a fall activity this past weekend at a potato farm.  It was so cool, I made Corey bring the kids over.





Keller always has this same tired look on his face.  It could be the blond eyelashes or perhaps the fact that he stays up way too late every night reading books!



We had a great time getting lost in the corn mazes, sliding down slides into pools of corn kernels, eating kettle corn, donuts and chili dogs, petting the farm animals, launching potatoes and riding funny bikes on their "spudway".  It was a little pricey, but everything was free once you entered which is always nice.  I love Fall!

3 comments:

Johns Family said...

We really might have to make an outing of it...even if it is pricy...love those cute girls of yours :)

The Yosts said...

Looks like a really cool place - we just have the same old "pumpkin patch" to go to.

Amy said...

Did you have to call 911 to find your way out of the maze? just kidding...I seriously miss pumpkin patches and cider mills and farms...I bought apple juice and doughnuts in hopes that it would be the same but it wasn't even close...