03 April 2012

Spring has Sprung


Our first Ohio winter was very kind to us.  Spring even came early.  Look at this beauty!  It reminds me of all the magnolia trees in Texas.  I'm glad we have our own now. 


The yard held many surprises for us.  The previous owner planted lots of bulbs.  Spring flowers have always been my favorite.  I'd take a bunch of tulips over a dozen roses any day.


The daffodils made their debut along with the riding toys.  Sadie loves to be outside, and she also loves to dress herself.  At least the colors coordinate.  


I love all things Spring.  It is full of new beginnings and rebirth.  I've been going through closets and painting up a storm and it feels GREAT!  I love the energy that warmer weather and sunshine brings.  The thing that I love most about Spring is Easter and the time to remember what the Savior did for me.  I think of the words of Joseph B. Wirthlin.  The things that transpired on that terrible Friday long ago did not endure.  Sunday came.  All of us have our own Fridays, but Sunday will always come.  Happy Spring and Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: