Take a look at one of my latest obsessions. Actually I've loved this stuff for a while, but I finally started collecting some. It's milk glass. My favorite stuff is the hobnail milk glass. You can see the little raised dots on the creamer set and salt and pepper shaker. This stuff is from the 1940's and 50's. You can find it at any flea market or antique store. It's not very expensive either. The double tray was the most expensive piece and it was around $50.
The chicken is a favorite for only $10.
You can find all of this stuff in a ton of different colors and even some clear pieces. Some of it is less opaque than other stuff which means it isn't as good of quality. I look for pieces with Fenton (the major manufacturer) stickers on them. That just means they are better quality. Here's a picture of one in green.
I might need a bigger hutch!

1 comment:
Love!
Post a Comment