

Mason is thrilled to announce that he's officially in the "I lost a tooth club" in Miss Rampy's Kindergarten class! This tooth was hanging by a thread, but in the true character of Mason, he wouldn't let anyone near it. He would say, "how am I ever going to eat again with this loose tooth", he would turn that thing all the way sideways, but wouldn't let anyone help. Finally on Saturday I told him that I just wanted to look. I grabbed that thing and pulled it right out. He didn't even feel a thing. He was so excited at the prospect of the Tooth Fairy that he wasn't worried about any pain. Unfortunately the Tooth Fairy sleeps in on Sundays, so he, reassured by Keller that that's normal Tooth Fairy behavior, kept checking under his pillow for the cash. Finally she came and left a dollar in exchange for a measly little tooth. What a scam these kids are running! Anyway, he's excited and it makes me feel like he might actually be old enough for Kindergarten after all.
2 comments:
Congrats to Mason! It's always exciting to join club...and get some cash! Our tooth fairy has issues with days off too...either that or she's senial (sp?). Sometimes it takes a day (or more) to get the $!
Your kids do the infamous Boosterthon too, huh? I can recognize those shirts anywhere--we have 6! I hate teh way the Boosterthon guys bribe and manipulate the kids into getting pledges! But we did raise a whole heck of a lot of our school. Ah, good old fundraisers.
Post a Comment