Tomorrow is Addison's third birthday. She is so excited and can't wait to go get her Bitty Baby at the American Girl Store. Now Riley can have her Bitty Baby back. Addison stole it a few months ago.
Last, but not least...Addy got a cute new haircut. I was just going to leave it long, but I wanted to help the front catch up with the back, so this is what we did.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet Addy. We love you and all the ways you make life fun.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Addison! And her haircut is adorable! 3 all ready! Wow! Matthew will be 3 at the end of the month - I hope he decides to just poop 3 more times in his diapers and be done! Ahhhhhhh!!
Yeah for you and Addy too! No more diapers! (well, except for the baby ones....)Love the hair! Do you have an American Girl store near you? How fun! I can't wait for Missy to be big enough...I think 3 is a good age for their first!
Cute haircut! My daughter has never had long hair because it grows so slow and it looks more full when its short. Congrats to you on one less child in diapers! Jack was potty trained at 4yrs old, Brandon right before he was 3, Riley at 2 1/2yrs, and Emily before she was 2. I guess I just got better and better at it! What are you going to do with all that extra money you would have spent on diapers?? ;)
Tell Addy she looks so pretty with her new haircut. I hope she had a great birthday and liked her presents. Good job with the big girl panties! She is so adorable. Can't wait to see you all again.
Cute haircut! HAppy b-day Addy!
I am so jealous that she is potty trained and I am jealous that you ate at Red Robin last night!!!
What a relief to be free of two diapers. I think potty training is as much of struggle for the mom as it is for the kid. I'm glad you both made it. Now, you will have to wait awhile for Sadie.
Post a Comment