For Grandma and Nana. The latest pictures of Sadie. She's trying to crawl or exercise or something? She definitely needs to work out. She is in the 90th percentile for weight and 10th for length. Which equals one fat, stocky baby. Curse Corey and those short legs! Did you know that his and my inseam are identical yet he is a good 7 inches taller than I am?
5 comments:
I love chubby babies. She is so adorable!
She's DARLING! And I love the rug!
She is SO CUTE!!!
I think she's doing push ups to tone up the "guns"! She is SO stinking cute! I know all about short legs at my house...although Missy is the only baby that has remained in the 50% for her height and weight...I think she's going to grow taller than the boys as a defense mechanism!
HUGS!
Looking forward to today's results!
How adorable. Chubby babies are the cutest thing.
Post a Comment