Our nephew Nate got married last weekend, so we made a trip to the Omaha area of Nebraska to be with the rest of the Neddos. We had a great time being with family and celebrating the addition of Kelly to the family. She's such a beauty and her family is so kind. We got to visit their farm, ride their horses and play with all of their animals. It was a great time. We also spent a day at the Omaha zoo which really is amazing. I've never spent an entire day at a zoo before without wanting to leave. The kids were great traveling in the car and we got to listen to The Half-Blood Prince while we cruised along. I love the Harry Potter audible books by the way. So here are some pictures of our travels.

Some of the girl cousins at the wedding.

Swimming at Mormon canal.

Kelly's parent's farm and horseback riding.

The wedding view was beautiful.

The cool rainforest exhibit at the Omaha Zoo.
Looking for a place to swim.
Sadie's best side.

Letting the kids get out some energy at a rest stop. (Before above and After below)
3 comments:
Looks like an awesome place to visit! LOVE the last shot of Sadie rolling down the hill...I'm sure she'll have nightmares of her parents laughing and taking photos, rather than coming to her aid! :)
What a beautiful place! Your kids look great, I just can't believe that Keller looks so grown up!
Hey, we just got your message. We've been in Utah for the last two weeks(got home Sunday the 2nd). We would have loved to have seen you. :( I'm glad you liked Omaha. We love the zoo. The Winter Quarters temple there is our temple, so whenever we go we get a hotel, go to the temple in the morning (switching kids with friends) and then spend some time at the zoo. Anyway, I'm glad you had fun. We still should get together sometime.
Post a Comment