


Riley was baptized last Saturday. Corey's parents flew down to be with us and Nana made the most beautiful dress. She made two sashes for the waist. Riley looked beautiful and everything went really well. As she came out of the water, she said, "I feel really good and that water was really warm." I'm so excited for her and her decision. She has entered the gate and is on her way!
5 comments:
beautiful girl and gorgeous dress. Congrats to Riley on her decision. Dave is flying out for the BYU game. I can't remember what part of Texas the game/you live in -- are you near Dallas or Houston?
Yeah riley. I remember when you guys brought her home from the hospital! wow how 8 years has gone by. Congrats riley
Yay Riley!!! She looks gorgeous (love the shoes too) I think Nana needs to make a dress for my Katie:) She looks so grown up!
Riley looks beautiful! Congratulations! Miss you guys.
What a beautiful dress and a beautiful occasion!
Post a Comment