24 August 2009

First Day of School and "Leather" Ottomans








The kids had a wonderful day today. Everyone likes their teachers and are happy so far. I especially liked the quiet day. I used it driving around to all of the Home Goods in the Dallas area in search of an ottoman to replace the one I just bought last Friday. I bought two ottomans to make our feet comfy and Sunday I noticed that one was already coming unstitched. Figures! I failed to find another, so I'll either fix it or return both. They were cheap, so I'll probably just fix it. The ottoman purchase also freed up my window pane coffee table for the living room. Of course I'm not happy with its current color in its new location, so I add another project to my list. That list is always long. I'm cooking something up for the office floor so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Love it! The clothes, the "free" time, and the ottomans. Your house is SO cool looking! Someday when I'm rich, and I don't know what to do with all my money sitting around, I'm going to fly you here and give you a budget, and have you re-do everything! LOL!