Remember the rug? (This is where I would add a link to the rug story if I knew how to do that.) I'll remind you. In February I ordered a rug which ended up being out of stock in this entire country. I found some wonderful gals who helped me find that it was being shipped literally on a slow boat from China. The months went by, I tried to be patient and it showed up today. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! That's three capitalized love's. It was worth the wait.


8 comments:
Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it too! Worth the wait, I guess!
An early birthday miracle. I love Addison's look of thrilled shock!
It is sooo stinkin cute!
I love love love it! It looks great and I love the painted front door too. So girls fashion question-are leggings supposed to be pants or tights? (Riley was wearing them and they were cute...) Cami really is into them and I just don't get them...anyway we are due in November and I am stinking huge this time around which is good so that this kid can be a normal size...no preterm labor or IUGR crap so far so we are all happy. Any ideas on cool girl names? We are seriously at a loss...
It looks great! I love all the circles and colors... Send me the link to where you got it from... I might just copy you! I have an entry way just like that with no rug.
Hey -- to your friend Amy, I love our daughter's name "Eden" not too common, but still cute!
That is seriously a cute rug! I love love love it!
that is the cutest rug ever! when i grow up i want to be you...
kristi
Love the rug -- but I am sure you can link your post. There may be a better way, but this is what I do: open up your blog window twice -- once in the publisher status, once with the blog post you want. Then when composing your post, highlight the words "you can read about it here" or whatever and select the little icon that looks like a chain link above the box you are typing in.
A box will pop up. Then you go to the other blog window, copy the http address from above, and paste it into the box. TaDah! It will add some weird symbols around the words in your post but when you publish it it will be highlighted in a different color and when someone clicks on it it will take them to the former post's link.
Post a Comment