21 August 2009

Mason is SIX!


Mason had his sixth birthday yesterday and as is tradition in our home, we ate ice cream for breakfast. At least he picked strawberry, so they got a serving of dairy and fruit. Where's Keller you ask, he was too good for Blue Bell. He's inside eating Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. He's an ice cream snob like his mother.

4 comments:

The Yosts said...

Blue Bell is better than B& J!

Casey said...

That is an awesome tradition! We might have to start that one at our house too!

Megan said...

Happy B-day Mason!!! (Sorry to say, Keller is my kind of kid!)
BTW - I didn't know it's not normal to eat ice cream for breakfast:-)
I can't show my kids this post or they'll ask for it EVERY morning!

JoEllen said...

Wow, that strawberry ice cream looked really good. But wait. Isn't Blue Bell pretty high quality ice cream? I mean seriously, it's not like you were buying True Value brand or anything!