28 February 2009

The Rug Part Deux

Can you believe this rug story? Do you even care? Probably not. I'm getting bored of this story too. This is the latest though. These rugs are so desirable and in such high demand that they are all on backorder until mid to late April. I'll just have to wait. Maybe I'll lay down the fancy rug pad for now and just pretend. I've decided for sure that I want the "penny" one. Thank you for all of your opinions. It was a landslide in favor of Kaleidoscope (penny). So when or if it ever comes in, I'll take a picture of it in place. It better be dang cute after all of this. I did find some cute things in this search though. Dash and Albert make really cute rugs and pillows and stuff. Google them. There's also a really cute website with fun stuff www.redshoeshomegoods.com. I'm going to do a painting like her home paintings. See future posts. So for now, no more drama about hand-hooked wool rugs. Breathe a sigh of relief. I'm sure I'll have some new self-inflicted drama just around the corner.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I've been waiting on pins and needles...and want to just SIGH for relief that the decision has been made! he he he! Seriously, it bites to have to wait SO long, but it will be a good exercise in patience for you! :) There, I found the bright side!