13 February 2009

Bee in My Bonnet

I love this expression because it describes me perfectly. I get an idea and then I become fixated on it and won't let it go until its done, solved, or otherwise taken care of. The latest is a rug for my entry way. I have this cheap one that keeps sliding off the non-sliding rug pad and driving me crazy. So I ordered a toile indoor/outdoor rug and it came. It looked great, but isn't really heavy enough to lay flat. A friend tripped over it within 15 minutes of me putting it down, so I'm sending it back and I spent hours on the internet looking for another one. This is what I found and its on its way. Its hand hooked wool and I love it. I pray that this is it! Hopefully this is not part 1 of many parts to the entry way rug bee. Oh and when I ordered the first rug, I ordered the cool keyholes. Those I'll keep. I love them. Check out Ballard Designs. Nice free advertising for them.


4 comments:

Casey said...

very nice! hope the new one works out! SO what do you do with the keyholes? are they a decoration for the wall, or some other purpose? I will have to see what you do with them before I am overly impressed...I'm just not that creative when it comes to decorating!

Losing Weight With CHOCOLATE said...

I've seen that rug. I like it too. I will look awesome. Where are you putting the key holes? Thanks for a fun double date too. It is always fun going out with you and Corey. Thanks for being my BFF (as Em would say)!!--Vicki

Jennie Blaser said...

i love the rug. I too want to know what the keyholes are for. Wasn't that fun to see the Where are you video. Good times...

Sachiko said...

I love the keyholes! I am glad that you found the rug you love.